Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
:evil: i am just going to not post on the cat forum for like a month. aperantly i can't do anything but urinate people off. have fun. :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
505 Posts
i have a big mouth, i'm a hipocrite, i can't do anything right, everything i say is wrong, i get mad when people dissagree with me and make them mad because i won't let them have an oppinion, i'm worthless, i have nothing to contribute, and nobody wants to hear from me anyway. i'm an attention w**** (as seen by this very post) and i hate myself for it, and i generally just cannot play well with others. so i'm just going to leave before i get banned like i did from the HCA.

btw, Spittles, what was your user name on the HCA? i've been wondering for a while.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Ummm, are you upset because the whole logo thing was your idea in the first place? Or is this totally unrelated?

·
Banned
11,024 Posts
Hmm... :? I remember her posting a logo & that was about it & I think she deleted it from the thread & replaced w/ this :evil: . Maybe one of the mods urinated her off, I'm not sure. Here's the post:
http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=15604

Anyway, I don't think I'll enter as I said before my photoshop program doesn't allow me to do transparent gifs :( .

·
Registered
505 Posts
it doesn't have to be transparent, i don't think, assuming it doesn't have a background. mine is a solid 100x200 .gif the pictures take up the whole space with no transparent background.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
If you are using the whole space - eg like a photo etc where the whole 200x100 space is used by a picture, you don't have to worry about the transparent gif.

Its only if you have what seems to be 'cut out', the background on that needs to be transparent.

This is best shown by emrldsky's sig line:

see how Scotty's paw hangs down over the signature? The area below the sig where is paw is in part of the signature, but just transparent, so it will match with whatever background is there.

without transparency is would look like this, then the white doesn't match the background of the webpage because it is that pale blue not white:

There is some information about it here

What software do you use?

·
Banned
11,024 Posts
Thanks for the pm :) . I sent you one back! :wink: I'll try to either do it transparent or not & if I do I'll give you a pm to make it transparent for me if need be, thanks! :D

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Let me remind users to be very careful about copyright infringement. If you use someone elses work, please get permission and document it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts