Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past few days, my Cat Forum notifications have been sent to my junk mail folder. The message I get is this:

Microsoft SmartScreen has blocked this message for your safety and we'll delete it after ten days.

There is also a new email address with the notifications: [email protected].

The previous email address was: [email protected].

Can someone (mods or admin) tell me what's going on and what, if anything, I need to do to get my notifications back in my inbox?

Thanks.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm not affiliated with the site, but if you add the new email to your "allowed list" or address book or contacts it shouldn't show as junk any longer.

If you post who your email provider is and how you get your email, someone might be able to help with that process (for example, do you have gmail, yahoo, hotmail? do you access it from their website, outlook express, apple mail?

I'm a Mac person, but I'm sure between the people here and googling, you'll be able to work it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Administrator
574 Posts
the [email protected] is our email address. What email provider are you using? Most, if not all, email providers allow you to set incoming email from certain email addresses as "safe". This is all you have to do to rectify this.

For the past few days, my Cat Forum notifications have been sent to my junk mail folder. The message I get is this:

Microsoft SmartScreen has blocked this message for your safety and we'll delete it after ten days.

There is also a new email address with the notifications: [email protected].

The previous email address was: [email protected].

Can someone (mods or admin) tell me what's going on and what, if anything, I need to do to get my notifications back in my inbox?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the [email protected] is our email address. What email provider are you using? Most, if not all, email providers allow you to set incoming email from certain email addresses as "safe". This is all you have to do to rectify this.
Earlier today I did add the email address to my safe list. However, before I did, for a few days, my notifications were going to my inbox. It has been in the last two or three days that the notifications started going to my junk mail box. I use Hotmail for my notifications.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts