Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I didn't know cats where very good swimmers. I wonder how the little guy got out there in the first place.
So happy the story had a happy ending! :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Isn't that just the neatest story! :D Paul Harvey told of Nemo yesterday and said, how that kitten got out there is too sad to even think of. Nemo what a trooper! :wink:

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
What a story! Little Nemo really is amazing. I'm so glad he has a home with his rescuer. That's the ideal ending to a great story. :) I hope he soon forgets the ordeal and just luxuriates in the love of his family.

Oh, how cats hate water. Poor Nemo had his life and dignity at stake. My cats absolutely hate to walk on a wet floor. They pick up their feet as if they had just stepped in -----well, you know what I mean. Poor baby!

·
Registered
14 Posts
eep

i once had the unfortunate experence to be in the position of "well im gonna drown" only to be saved. i can appreciate his plight. cats are better swimmers then i so he endured even longer, so i appreciate it even more. "aww how cute" just doesnt connote my feelings on this.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I completely agree with you. It's not an "oh, how cute" story. It's a story of desperation that ended well. It's terrible to think of what that kitten went through--for such a long time. It's close to miraculous that a kitten that young had the strength or determination to live through it.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'm thinking that the poor thing was dumped over board by someone in one of the "40 boats in the area". :cry: Why people don't just take them to the shelter is beyond me. I don't like possum's, but I wouldn't make them suffer a horrible scary death. It is sick when people have no feelings for animals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts