Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Wow, the kitty must be traumatized after that ride! Although he looked pretty comfortable being handled by the news guy. I hope someone adopts him!

·
Registered
379 Posts
A similar thing happened to my cousin. He stopped at a friends house to pick up something before he went to work. He got his stuff and drove 25 miles to work. When he got out he thought someone was messing with him, making kitty sounds. He look around and saw no one. He listened a little closer and he heard the meowing from under his truck. He looked and there on top of the spare tire was a 6 months old kitty! It had ridden 25 miles, 65 MPH and was only a bit wind blown! He took care of Highway(kitty's new name) for the day and returned him later that night!

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Ah! That just reminded me of when one of our barn cats (Tootsie) road about 25mi on back country roads to the Mall/Sears store. We heard/found her when we parked and got out of the car. I remember Mom, my sis and I stayed in the car with the kitty while Dad went into Sears for whatever it was he needed. I was maybe 9 or 10?

·
Registered
250 Posts
That happened to one of my mom's barn cats. It crawled up under the truck somewhere and they left for work and it rode all the way there, and it's far, like a 50 mile drive, most of it 70mph down the highway. They parked and heard meowing and were like "what the heck?!" The poor thing was scared to death but she was okay.

They went inside and got her some water and let her stay in the truck until they got done with work. They work the night shift so it wasn't too hot and it was summer so she didn't get cold either. They check under the truck now before they leave. :lol:

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Beautiful, brave, and lucky kitty!
She's actually a highly undercover, advanced scout, testing for human gullibility, for when cats take over the world. :wink
:cat :eek:rcat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts