Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Awwww, that sweet little face. I just love her. She looks like she's small like my little Pip. Pip is about 8 pounds....and probably should be about 6.5 but she has a middle aged gut, but she has the tiniest little ears, paws and tail. Is Leelu petite too?

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
LOL, Zuma!
Your kitty is similar to Maya. She loved to sleep and play in my grocery store bag, but it ripped eventually, and I tossed it out!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She loves to sit in bags. She'll run in and out for a bit and then she sits up like this and starts meowing until I come, pick up the bag and walk around. Haha

She looks small, everyone says what a small, slim cat but she's actually just over 10lbs. Heavy bones, like me. Lol

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
OMG so cute! I laughed at the first pic and laughed even harder when I saw the second one. She's looking directly at the camera, so I feel like that meow is directed at me! How adorable is it that she wants you to pick her up in the bag! :D

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
What a Great picture! She's Adorable! What an expressive face!:)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Love the pic. I have some bag lovers too. There was one on the floor after coming home from shopping and then a fight ensued as to who was going to sit in it. So had to take another one out.... They then lost interest. Cats .... you gotta love them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
These are hilarious! Is it a coincidence that they're all tabbies?? Celia likes to sit in bags too. Unfortunately for her, I don't leave them on the floor, because she pooped in one once, and Mr. Casper peed in one. :|

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Ooh she's such a cutie! Does Peaches let you pick up the bag with her in it?

zuma, we need a video of you, Leelu, and the bag. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts