Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have a picture of my cat with two paws up on a crisp box. She was peeking into the round hole of the box. It was so cute when she did that. I cant remember if she actually got inside it or not. Ive got to sort out about getting some pictures on here! But when i eventually do, i will post them. Ive also got a picture of my cat behind a box. She was playing with her fish, and i put it in the box. She was getting ready to pounce, and in the picture, all you can see is a box with two bright green glowing eyes behind it. Its a really funny picture. :lol:

Here it is. I just uploaded the picture.
http://www.catforum.com/photos/data/500 ... spbox1.jpg

·
Registered
1,195 Posts

He obviously doesn't realize that he's too big for this shoe box

I guess he wanted to be packed away with the Christmas decorations

·
Registered
148 Posts
Richo, those piuctures are really good. My cat tried getting in a shoe box yesterday, only she was too big to lay down in it so she got out. Why do cats love boxes so much? :lol:

·
Registered
6,802 Posts

This is honey :)
edit- when i saw richo write about xmas it reminded me of a story.
pebbles as everyone should know by now is a grumpy old cat who hates any other cat. When i was putting the tree up the box was lying on the floor, pebbles climbed in it. Then like a conspiracy 3 of the others climbed on top of it and trapped her in! It was so funny all you could hear pebbles doing was whining- going nuts about it, im sure those raskles planned it!

·
Registered
209 Posts

this is bubby, trying to squeeze into a box half his size :lol:

24 pound cat + size 5 shoe box = priceless

the darling is deceased though...my parents had him put to sleep because he sprayed :(

·
Registered
3,103 Posts

This was when we were putting Halloween decorations away... We've always joked that she was a bit of a "Halloween Cat" with her orange and black markings.

Now she's in one of MY favorite boxes :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts