Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am introducing myself as instructed.
Tbh, i am just using this forum once for a question about introducing cats together. Namely, i am a proud slave to my 3 beautiful kitties, Cile, Dobrica and Mila. They were all orphans, and all from different moms and pops, Cile came to us at 2 weeks old, unfed, she is now 3 months old (they all are) and healthy as a.. well a cat! (il post a picture of her so you can all admire her). They are my lovely little hereos and I lovem. But my girlfreind is coming to stay a while and she is bringing her cat, hence i am writing this post on advice to how can we introduce them safely. They are all house cats and i have a large backyard they can run on and hunt, but we must keep the cats together in the house when we are not outside, we cant really seperate them much, maybe by a door. Her cat doesnt really hangout with other cats she has nearby her building, she goes on walks alone, but never really plays with them (she is a year and a half old), but she is totally sweet, we hope this meet will change her and she will be a nice addition to my playfull gang for the time being. But to do that we must do it in a clever way, so if anyone has any advice we are open for any. Thank you all so very much, and stay healthy! Goodpaw-ye

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
The link below has great advice. The secret is to not rush things, which can be frustrating, because we all just want them to get along. Quickly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts