Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a pair of siamese cats their entire life. They've been with us and together since they were kittens and they are related. I have NEVER had problems with them doing this. It seems like every time a baby comes over my S female acts aggressively to my N male. It has gotten pretty bad I have had to separate them this time. There is plenty of space for them to be apart but chloe just will not leave francis alone.. When there aren't kids around they bond and sleep/eat together. I'm worried about bringing a baby home of our own as we are trying. Anybody know what we should do? Getting rid of them is not an option as we consider them our first kids.

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Hmmm, hard to figure out why your female acts aggressively to your male when a baby is there. Maybe jealous of the attention? May be protective of the baby that your male may attack it? Yes, it's strange...... If you have your own baby, things may be different completely. I think it's a wait and see dilemma. If one or both are very aggressive to the baby, then you would have to find them new homes. Siamese are popular, so I don't think it would be difficult finding good homes for Chloe and/or Francis.

Reactions: Kiki's Mom
1 - 3 of 3 Posts