Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,088 Posts
So sweet! ET just looks like he's (he?) in heaven. What exactly is that human massage tool? Maybe I'll get one for Margaux, who absolutely loves being scratched under the chin.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
awesome. just watching that is relaxing and therapeutic.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
So sweet! ET just looks like he's (he?) in heaven. What exactly is that human massage tool? Maybe I'll get one for Margaux, who absolutely loves being scratched under the chin.
I'll take a pict of that facial massage tool and upload it here later, see if you can find it at your end. Its cheap, just S$2, its a tool most ladies use to massage and tone the chin and facial area.

·
Premium Member
7,088 Posts
Thanks for the photo - I couldn't quite tell what it was in the video. I thought it was a brush. I'm going to try to find one. :)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There are actually many models of this facial massage tool at the $2 shop I got it from. I suppose the design is from Japan cos packing in Japanese language, but most of the items sold at this shop are made in China.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nice job! How old is ET, by the way. He looks like a young one.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I brought ET home mid Dec 2011, from hosp stay, the bill indicated as 2yr 2mths, so by Oct this yr, he should be 3yo. Today is Oct 1, should be his birthday month, his birthday gift should be arriving soon this couple of days. haha more toys for him.

·
Premium Member
7,088 Posts
Aw, happy birthday one day early!

BTW, watching your video led me to Maru, and more Maru, and yet more...I have no sense of self-discipline. :x

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aw, happy birthday one day early!

BTW, watching your video led me to Maru, and more Maru, and yet more...I have no sense of self-discipline. :x
Maru the japanese cat? My hubby and I loved the cat and the video, cute!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts