Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this "oh so cute" mat to place "The Boys'" water dish on:

But before I could even get a decent picture . . .Linkin comes strolling along . . .

"Oh Thanks Mom . . .I was looking for something to lie down on"

"What!! I thought you wanted to take a picture of me?? You seem to always want to??"

"Nope, not getting up . . . actually I'm going to nap right here."

Well, I finally got a good picture (when Linkin decided its no different than lying anywhere else.) :lol:

Isn't it a really cute placemat?? I love it!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I love all the little begging faces -- it is very cute. And your kitty is so pretty -- SO black and sleek and healthy looking. He looks like satin...he's gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I love it!!! And I love the pics of kitty enjoying his water dish mat. It is too funny that when you're NOT taking pics of them is when they decide that they need to be in the shots! Kitties *chuckling*.

·
Registered
237 Posts
ok now you have to absolutely tell me WHERE you got that mat??? i'm so tired of seeing "The Dog" stuff everywhere -- i want "The Cat" stuff!

tell me tell me so i can get them for tyra & tyson please! ok i'm a bit excited. hee hee

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Cute mat.. I've been keeping an eye out for a new one that I like. My current cat mat is a cafeteria tray that I stole from the dorms when I was a freshman. :lol:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Everyone! Thanks for all the comments and I'm happy that everyone enjoyed the cat mat as much as I do.

Shame on me! WHY? I post a pic of such a cute item and can't even tell anyone where to get it??!!

The place where I got it from was one of those small Japanese stores that everything is between $1.00 - $5.00. They have stuff that you don't need but want. They even had stickers, CD Cases, mugs and other stuff w/ the cute kitty pictures. If you live in Bay Area, the store is in San Bruno (Tanforan Mall) next to the Linen Outlet store.

I even tried searching for over an hour on the Internet for "The Cat" items, but no where to be found?? :(

My guess is that: "The Dog Artlist Collection" items was originally made in Japan and then "4 Kids Entertainment Inc.," bought the rights to distribute products in the US.

Sooo . . . "The Cat Elegant Collection" is a kinda new item/thing/brand in Japan and still hasn't arrived fully here in the US.

But, perhaps if you have one of the Japanese dollar stores in your area, they might have some stuff. . . .? hopefully.

But I will keep my eyes open if I find anything. . . .and let all of you know :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts