Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I recently purchased the Cat Mate water fountain after reading so many good reviews about it. I have been having a difficult time finding the replacement filters. I was able to find in a product review on Amazon.com that they discontinued this great water fountains which my cats love. Where can I get the filters now?? Is there anything we can do to get them back on the market?

If not, what other fountains are good? I already have the Pet Mate one that I used to use but cleaning it was a chore. Any other recommendations?

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
If the product has been discontinued, there's not much you can do to get it back on the market. You might try calling a few local pet stores, to see if they have any remaining filters in stock...or google to see if any online retailers still have available stock. If not, then regrettably you'll likely need to buy a new fountain. I like the Drinkwell, although I know some say it too is a chore to clean. That said, I've tried quite a few fountains, and I've never encountered one that is not a pain to clean...so, I've given up trying to find one that's easy to clean! On the plus side, the Drinkwell has a large capacity (I have the Platinum model), it's quiet and the girls like it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.