Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have an almost 1 year old domestic shorthair named Simba, we recently moved from Michigan with him to New Hampshire and he travels very well! I love heeeem so much ;) I hope to share my love of cats with everyone here!

Here's a picture of my little Simba:

·
Super Moderator
26,663 Posts
Welcome, NH cat mom! (I moved here from Portsmouth)

Simba is adorable!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Welcome, what an adorable kitty!
I love when cats sleep like that, we should make a picture collection of that sleeping position :grin:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
OFF TOPIC sort of - sorry

:eek:fftopic
Welcome, NH cat mom! (I moved here from Portsmouth)

hey marie! i grew up in Portsmouth and was there till i was 21! been in Seattle for the last 20+ now.

and welcome, ladymeowface! that's awesome that your kitty travels so well. we're hoping to travel with Angel someday ourselves. i just can't bear the thought of leaving her at home. Aw, who am i kidding??? it's ME who can't bear to be away from her for any length of time. i'm such a baby. ha ha! hope you like NH!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:eek:fftopic

hey marie! i grew up in Portsmouth and was there till i was 21! been in Seattle for the last 20+ now.

and welcome, ladymeowface! that's awesome that your kitty travels so well. we're hoping to travel with Angel someday ourselves. i just can't bear the thought of leaving her at home. Aw, who am i kidding??? it's ME who can't bear to be away from her for any length of time. i'm such a baby. ha ha! hope you like NH!
Portsmouth is the town I moved to! haha! I hear cats can be very terrible travelers (that's what our vet told us), but Simba doesn't seem to care he falls right asleep. It didn't even take him long to adapt to our new place, I think he likes that our new place is bigger than our last one and he has more places to sleep now.

Thank you all for such a nice welcome :)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Portsmouth is the town I moved to! haha! I hear cats can be very terrible travelers (that's what our vet told us), but Simba doesn't seem to care he falls right asleep. It didn't even take him long to adapt to our new place, I think he likes that our new place is bigger than our last one and he has more places to sleep now.

Thank you all for such a nice welcome :)
cool! have some lobster and WHOLE fried clams for me. i am going through withdrawal! i hear the soft shell lobster prices have come WAY down lately due to a huge supply - at least in Maine, which is just over the bridge. i read that it's cheaper than bologna per lb!

and again - so awesome that Simba travels well. sounds like he's quite the brave, adventurous kitty who loves exploring and experiencing new things. you're so lucky!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts