Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this question has ever been posted before, but do your cats have nicknames? Gracies is "The Girl" because for some reason Mom can never remember her name, and Casey;s is "Not You" because he not only comes when he called, but when he comes when we call anyone's name!

·
Registered
111 Posts
My cats name is Ish, he sometimes comes when hes called, but the 2 nickames i use to call him, "Kee Kee" or "Kitty Kitty", and he comes running, i mostly call him Kitty Kitty when i get ready to feed him..

·
Registered
672 Posts
I call them to where I am with "Here kitty kitty" and they both come running. They do look at me when I say their names. I sometimes call Stix bunny boy, stinky pants, or monkey. We call Kota pee-monster. You can guess why. :D

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I call Punky a bunch of names: Padunk, P, El Punko, Monkey, The Poopsmith (that one because she spends so much time in the litterbox. :lol: )

I call Elly: Elsinore, Meatball, Ham (or sometimes Hammer)

·
Registered
917 Posts
i call mine purr-bucket, kitty-pie, and baby crier cause they cry so much and are little babies.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Oh, all sorts of nicknames.

Drizzle has...
Drizz, Mr. Man, Baby Guy, Sweetie, Honey, Little Man, handsome man, sir.

Boo has...
Boo Kitty, Boo-nana (like Banana lol) Boo-zilla, boo sweety, boo honey, boo baby, boo girl, little girl, pretty girl.

:D

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Sabby is his nickname. His full name is Sabastion Figaro. He mostly gets called Sabby or Sabbycat. He also gets called Babycat, Booboo kitty, Ittybittybabykitty, or Little Mr. Proper Paws.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Lucky gets called Lucky-duck, Muck-a-luck and Noodle ('cause she's skinny and wiggly).

Keira is most often called Keir-kins, Keir-keir, Chub-chub or "The fatses one" (by my boyfriend).

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Tierney has a bunch, Punkers, little boy, fat cat, buddy, pal, Little Lord, cat, kitty and so many others, some not able to be printed.. :wink:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Tierney has a bunch, Punkers, little boy, fat cat, buddy, pal, Little Lord, cat, kitty and so many others, some not able to be printed.. :wink:

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Butch is "Mr tail" because he has the hugest bushyest tail i have ever seen. His tail will go up and reach his head! i dont know about other peoples cats but none of my others can do that.

Pebbles is grumps because thats what she is.

Vienna i call "pea brain" dont ask my why i call her that, or where i got it from because i really dont know lol

Smeagle is "stinky smeag" or just "stinky" because she is a gas bag!

screech doesnt really have a nick name as such, we call her screecher and screechy poohs sometimes lol but thats when shes being very vocal, when she meows is isnt just meow, but a huge loud meeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooow lol

G

·
0 Posts
Sheba is called Sheba-beba or baby girl.

Snickers is called Snickerdoodle.

Bear is called Sugarbear.

My husband thinks I'm crazy cause when I call them by their nicknames I do it in that silly baby talk...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey,

my cats' nicknames are not so easy to translate, but I will try. :)

Luna's nicknames are:
Luna-baby and Mrs. Schulz

Tinka's nickname:
Tinkaschatzimausbabybaerchen
(Tinkasweetiemousebabybaer)

·
Registered
15 Posts
We call Esta momma cat, or momma kitty.

Aleric - King of the Goths we call "Al". I like the nickname.

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is kind of funny and we call her spook, spooky pookey(this is said slow), :lol: , pookey and fur ball.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I love this thread, what a bunch of cute nicknames! :)
Velvet has so many little nicknames it is a wonder she has any idea what her name actually is. :roll:
Some of the more frequently used ones:
-furball
-squeaky bat (this one started when she was a kitten, she had a squeaky meow and looked like a bat, with her little black face and big ears)
-squirrel
-Precious
-baby panther
These plus many, many more! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gracie and Casey have just gotten two new nicknames. Gracie is "The Princess" and Casey is "Mr.Personality." Self-explainatory, I think? :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts