Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Huckle! How cute, like in Richard Scary! I love it! Where's his little red trousers?? Hehehe.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
He's got such a pretty coat! I was just at petsmart yesterday and they had the kittens out... so of course I went to have a look. I saw the PRETTIEST kitten with a coat I've never seen before... she looks a lot like your kitty does. I wanted to snatch her up right there!

Love the pictures :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He does have a nice coat...his belly is all spots lined up next to each other, and this beige fluffy soft fur....it's adorable!!

And Malcolmsmom, he weighs 11 pds right now....1 pound over what he should be, he's actually a big cat in general.

So, I'm thinking of putting them on the all wet diet.....only 2 out of 6 of my cats are not chubby, but they ALL have that belly pooch....

·
Registered
205 Posts
I wasn't asking what he weighed because I think he looks chubby!!!
I was wondering because he does look like a general overall big guy!!

I got a kitty from the spca and he was 16 lbs when I got him...Now 8 months later he is on a diet. He is a really big guy all over, he has huge feet! We free fed him dry food for a few months and he got wet food too.... :oops: big mistake!!! He is a dry food addict now and has gotten quite the belly 8O He is going to get converted to wet though!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wellll...he is chubby though...
I guess I'm sensitive to my cats weights!!! (sheesh, carry over from myself I guess????)
Like, if one of my friends says "Oh, Huckle's looking a little plump" I get all upset for him....and then I feel guilty....and well, you know.
:oops:
Yeah, I guess it's a little silly, huh? :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts