Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm learning so much about MYSELF through my cat!

I have always had a bad habit of twirling my hair. I do it so often it has become a subconscious thing, where I'm not even aware I'm doing it. Well, the other day I was sitting in bed, twirling, watching TV - and suddenly my cat comes flying at my head!!! I was so shocked, wondering why this cat just decided to lunge himself at me, when I realized it was me twirling my hair! Now whenever I do it, he comes running at me, and sticks his face in my hair/hand or paws at my hand. It's so funny!

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Ugh. I've got one who thinks she needs to remove the hairgel/hairspray from my hair. Thanks, Squirrely...but I put it there on purpose.

·
Registered
14 Posts
HAHA, that's classic. MOMO (my crazy cat) use to attack my girlfriends hair, chew on it, and knead it. It would totally make her hair frizzy with funny looking cat induced split ends. I figured that the cat eating hair could not be good for the cat, so as a fix to the issue I had to get rid of my GF.. LOL

Just kidding but we did break up and we (momo and I) are much happier.. but that's another story.. =)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts