Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
This article is...odd. It's certainly thought provoking.

On a semi-related side note, one of my favorite books is Peeps By Scott Westerfeld. Every other chapter is about a different type of parasite and how they change the behavior of their hosts. Neat stuff for sure.

Back on topic. I still can't decide how I feel about this article. But I DO know I'm sharing it on facebook :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wow.....Scary and fascinating at the same time....definitely gives you something to think about though.....I love articles like that.....even though some of them scare the crap out of me......Sort of gives you a glimpse of how thinks work deep down where most people don't think to look.....Waaay cool....

·
Registered
215 Posts
That study is kind of on the cheezy iffy side. Some of it references are established, but thats about where it ends.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow, that is fascinating, and although it is not 100% accepted, it is certainly something to take seriously. At the least I will make sure to keep up the recommended cleanliness regiman. (Note: Why do scientists always look like "mad scientists?" Is that a toxo result???)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts