Cat Forum banner

When pregnant, did your cat's belly sag or bulge on the sides?

• Bulge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sag

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat is pregnant because unfortunately she got outside before we could get her fixed. She's a little over a year, but her pregnancy has been a little weird. I've had a cat before that was pregnant, but her stomach sagged and I don't think we noticed any changes in her while pregnant. She kind of just ate a little bit more and carried on with her daily life. My cat now, Daisy, the whole time she's been pregnant, she eats like crazy, while she barely ate before she got pregnant. She was also pretty small and her stomach doesn't hang at all, it bulges out on the sides. So she's got 2 bulges and she waddles. It's so funny. She can also never make it all the way across the room either without laying down to rest first. I guess maybe it's because she was always an antsy cat and really active, and now her kittens are bringing her down. lol. I'm guessing she's due soon because she's just been acting weird. What are some impending labor signs? Also, anyone else got any interesting pregnancy stories? :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts