Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
We are closing in a porch for the cats and want to design it as a fun place for them. Does anyone know of any sites that show pictures of cat rooms to help give me some ideas? I want lots of shelves and hiding spots, and toys and I'm looking for insperation in designing the room.

I should mention that we just moved out to the country and it seems our road is the drop off place for unwanted pets. I can't bring myself to take any stray to the pound and since our neighbors have big cat hating dogs we may end up with a nice sized indoor colony after awhile so I want a design that would comfortably accomadate a group of kitties.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't know of any sites but I can give an idea.... my friend's dad has a bar in the family room and it is covered in carpet and she said the cats would go running thru and they would literally run on the wall of carpet, they would also have fun climbing and jumping and scratching the wall...

thats my suggestion, a wall of carpet... good luck :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
i saw this one house on tv that was made into a playhouse for their cats. it had high beams and ramps for them to climb and sleep on. and the beams even led into each room.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts