Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are taking our kitten with us on a trip this Christmas. She has been a good traveler, but hasn't gone on any trips over 3 hours. My husband wants to get a perch, like the one attached to our windowsill at home, that would attach to one of our back car windows so she can watch things as we travel. Has anyone seen anything like this? Do you know where to get it?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We got her in July from our neighbor at Lake of the Ozarks. We took her back & forth with us on the weekends most weekends through September. This is a 3 hour drive. She was only a problem with the pedals a couple of times. We will mainly be using cruise control, so less of a problem. Actually, she usually slept the entire trip! I had her in my arms the whole way a few times. She is extremely spoiled! This will be a little different, because instead of 3 hours, we are looking at 10 hours on one day and about 8 the next.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.