Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering why she was scratching the floor near her dining corner in the kitchen. Went and had a look, couldnt see anything. She carried on for a while and I didnt really worry but when she gave me a little meow, I knew something was up. Turned the lights on and had a proper look and saw I'd spilled a little vegetable juice on the floor and she was in fact cleaning up after me. Just when she thought I'd learned to use the LB...

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
You'd think with a cat named Cinderella, I'd get a little help with the housework....but, no.

Next, your cat will start pointing out laundry stains that didn't come out. Or some eggs left on a plate after washing. :D

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought she followed me everywhere because she liked me. Now I realize shes just been picking up my mess after me.

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
faithless said:
I thought she followed me everywhere because she liked me. Now I realize shes just been picking up my mess after me.
Seem more like she's pointing it out for you to clean up....after all you'll never learn if she does it for you :lol:

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Now, now :patback
She's not your mother. You're just her slave, in need of proper training. :dis
At least she still considers you trainable.

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
faithless said:
Heidi n Q said:
faithless said:
O. M. G. Your cat is your mother. 8O
My heart just froze.
Sorry. Put a robe on. :mrgreen:

I frighten myself, too. Sometimes, things fall out of my mouth and I think: 'That sounded just like my Mother.' 8O Then I want to faint. Or run, screaming.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah well, she did it again. I had an accident with some yoghurt on the carpet and she came and had a sniff and then began scratching around it and cleaning up after me again. Im surprised she doesnt give me a time out in the bathroom.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts