Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1 year old siamese sleeps on her back about half of the time. Although she looks cute with her 4 feet in the air, I am concerned she could be trying to relieve some kind of pain. She seems fine otherwise. Has anyone else seen this? Thanks for any help

·
Banned
410 Posts
3 of my cats sleep on their backs. I think it is so funny to see their little legs in the air. Kitty does it the most--which surprises me because he is the one that is always getting attacked by the girls. :shock:

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Only my Sugar sleeps on her back or just lies there on her back wanting someone to play with her belly. I had a dog who did that cause it was hot, but i never seen cats do it either. My other cat, Twinkie, a bit of a scaredy cat will do that also, but not in the middle of the floor of course, always near a wall or near his favorite place, which is near a wall.... :p

·
Registered
175 Posts
This is nothign to worry about, almost all my cats do this, its comfertable for them and they dont seem to be showing any signs of pain. If i were u, i would take pictures ^^ :lol: .

·
Registered
41 Posts
Can someone tell me what a kitty cam is, and what is it all about?

I saw some others, but nothing was happening.

HELP

·
Registered
46 Posts
It is very normal for cats to sleep on their backs, they are exposing their tummies because they trust you. My two boys do the same thing, I really on see male cats do it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts