Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was snowing all morning here in Pa, and my cat was in the window watching it and ever since i woke up at 8am this morning, he kept on meowing and meowing, none stop is was bugging me so bad, he has the weirest meow, its like a very deep one, ill try to get a recording sometime. Ok back to him being out side, i let him out with my dog and this was the first time hes ever been in the snow. And he was haveing a ball playing in it, flipping, jumping running, chaseing my dog around , and just really enjoying the snow.. So i was out with them for 10 mins, and when i went to pick him up to bring him in, he ran from me, clean to the othr end of the yard..So i go after him again, and he ran again. I gave up and came in the house and left him out there by him self, i was keeping a eye on him threw my window, but all he wanted to do was play in the snow.. About 20 mins later, i heard a loud meow and he was standing there on my steps, so i opened the door and he came right in and went right to his litter box, did his thing, jumped up on my couch and went to sleep... Cats have all the fun :wink:

·
Registered
181 Posts
he sounds like a very active kitty! I cant let my cat out, because I am so afraid something will happen to him..... he really isn't the type of cat that might come back, although I dont know why (he has been like that forever)
But anyway, that was a great story! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
148 Posts
My cat loves the snow! She likes to run around in it, and make strange meowing noises. :lol: Shes so funny. She doesnt spend that long out there, only a couple of minutes. I think its so cute the way she chases the snow.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I got hardly any snow this year. :( But I can remember the look on my cat's face the first time he ever saw snow. He couldn't quite believe it! :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts