Cat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant believe it. Stupid cats actually have there own forum? They dont deserve bull. All they do is lick themself all day and annoy you. They dont give a **** about you. All they want if for you to spoil them. A dog is a real pet. they care about you and are smart. Cats are stupid. I dont give a **** if they're supposedly cleaner than dogs. The point is cat's are dumb pets. Get a dog instead. Anyone agree?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I kinda agree. I mean cats really dont do anything, like dogs do. Cats cant be trained that easily and dogs can. Cats cant save your life btu dags can. Cats dont really do anything but dgs bring you companionship.

·
Registered
129 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
you know what i love? people who can't spell but just loooove "dog's."

it's ok to prefer one type of animal over another, but it's definitely not cool to bash a species based on a bunch of stereotypes. although, granted, this thread justifies the stereotype that dog-lovers are a bunch of ignorant meat-heads.

keep it to yourself, buddy.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Eh eh.. don't reply.. you'll just 'encourage' him/her. And we do not want that.. so shhh! No more replies!

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

·
Banned
410 Posts
Grow up, LOSER! Do you not have any friends or what? I feel so bad for you that you don't have anything better to do with your life than pick on cats. If you hate cats so much, then why are you looking for cat sites? Get a life, dude!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Some people prefer cats and some people prefer dogs (and some both) There are things that cats do best and we love them for that. There are things that dogs do best and we love them for that. Animals are wonderful all in all and they are all so important - it is such a pitty not to try and see it
If you, guys, that speak of cats as of an inferior species, put the problem this way :then you will have to expect the same kind of treatment from some cat lovers towards dogs. We need to respect each others likes and dislikes

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Hi my name is... duh... cathater, and i cant spel wirth a dam but I shure doo luv dem dawgz. Yep day can be uh cumpanyun and sayve yurr lyfe and not cats. Thay just do nuthing but licks themselfes all day long. Dem catz dont not deserve bull. I cant beleeve they gots dere own webbsight. Duh... did I menshun my name iz cathater. I think ill also sine in under da name "what_up_sucka" so I can agree wit myself and peeple will reelize that that somewon beesides me is a reel looser two... duh.

Becuz cats ar cleener then dogz, i must now goe and lick my dawgs but.

Anywon agree?

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
I'm glad you caught it, catman! I didn't check in until evening. I hope everyone had a nice day with the family. We have a new baby in our family--as of Thursday! My son's wife had a big baby boy!--10 lb. 3 oz., so everyone came over for a cookout, eat in -today. It was chilly and rained all day. But we were all together, and that's what's important.

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Thanks, Julie. This one was easy for me! :D The four I had were much smaller, but much harder. I felt so bad for my daughter-in-law. She was almost 2 weeks overdue and had to be induced. But it's over, and I'm sure she would say it was worth every minute!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts