Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts

My cat and 2 kittens will drink from their fountain (but not a water bowl)....but they all like to drink from the faucet as well.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Yup, Velvet will only drink running water. She used to constantly drink from the faucets. We bought her a pet fountain which is a wonderful purchase for animals who are fussy about their water. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lori said:
Yup, Velvet will only drink running water. She used to constantly drink from the faucets. We bought her a pet fountain which is a wonderful purchase for animals who are fussy about their water. :)
We bought one of those too. However, our spoiled little black prince refuses to use it, presumeably because bathtub water tastes soooo much better :roll:

The things we do for them... :?

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Hmmm, my cats are content with drinking water from a ceramic bowl. I don't think they like going near the bathtub though since their last bath...... :lol:

·
Registered
127 Posts
My old cat used to drink from the faucets and then take a nap in the sink. We couldn't keep him out of the sink especially since the faucets leaked. Even when we moved he kept going to the sink and we had to leave one dripping for him. Oscar taught two more cats this trick. Now I have Harley who loves to watch people take baths-she's fallen in with me a few times. She also loves to play with the water when the faucets run during a cold freeze.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts