Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Misty, my 12-year old Siamese angel, is not feeling well. She has been eating Fancy Feast cans for 2 years because that's the only can food she will touch. I also feed her 1/4 cup daily of Natural Balance dry food.

Past couple of months, she would throw up a couple times a month, which I thought was normal. However, vomiting is getting more frequent. She was sick Monday and now again today. After she vomits, she runs and plays and acts like nothing is wrong. She is not eating much though.

What could be wrong? Do I need to take her to the vet or just change her food?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I don't know what might be wrong, but since she's 12 years old, vomiting regularly and not eating much, I would take her to the vet.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She has an appt. on Friday...just hope nothing bad is wrong. I love her so much. I don't have any children, and she is my baby...can't even think of losing her without crying my eyes out. I have been sick myself for 2 years, and she has always been right by my side.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I too hope it's nothing serious. The fact that she seems healthy other than the vomiting is a good sign (she's not lethargic,etc.). But, given her age, it's better to be on the safe side and see the vet. Keep us posted as to what the vet says on Friday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts