Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cats hang in my bedroom 90% of the time. So there are alot of cat toys in my room. I keep some of them in a basket which they have access to. I also have a small scratching post for them as well.

So i was wondering.....Am i the only adult here that has cat toys in the bedroom?
I want to keep my cats happy. :]

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
There is not a room in my house without cat toys, although I have nothing as tidy as a basket. I leave the organization of the toys up to the cats.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
My living room, the den, the hallways...:p:D

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Toys in the bedroom? Try in the bed! LoL. This morning there was a small soft blue ball a velvet mouse and an orange boa. I think they are the result of overnight hunts brought to show us how useless at hunting we are and what a good job they are so good :0)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Oo In the bedroom.. under the bed. stuffed in a drawer if they can pry it open.. under pillows.. On the pillows esp. while I sleep. In shoes.. I once tried to corral all the cats toys in an unused kitty cup style bed for awhile.. yeah right!! :kittyball

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Toys are strewn EVERYWHERE in my apartment. I also find them in bed with me, as Samantha likes to bring me her Catfish. I like it that way (as I know the kitties do!). :)

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I have a rule in my house: No cat toys in the bedroom.

Regrettably, my girls don't follow the rules...

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
When I leave my bedroom door opened at night (I lock them out most work nights for my sanity and sleep needs) I always wake up surrounded and covered in cat toys. It was bad enough when it was just Book, now with Neelix it's way worse.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts