Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my CD from eBay today with all the cat tree plans, etc. I'm a little disappointed because most of it is pictures of stuff the person has, rather than actual plans. There are some plans though so I won't complain too much.

I'd love to share the plans with everyone but have no idea how to. They're all in pdf and have lots of illustrations and pictures, so I'd really rather just link to them instead of copying and pasting the instructions on here.

If anyone knows how I can get do this, please let me know!

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
You can upload the pdf to a webserver, then link to it. Acrobat reader opens pdf files.
Or copy it to your desktop, make its a zip, rar or an ace file and upload it and people can download it that way.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any suggestions for webservers that are free that I can use to upload them to?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Somehow, I am getting the feeling that whoever sold you the plans would much rather that you just offer to post a link, so that he/she might be able to sell more plans.

My not-so-humble opinion, worth exactly what I am charging you for it...

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
560 Posts
Cat tree plans are nothing more than boxes and stands with platforms. Almost every single scratching post or cat box (the ones they hide in) or cat trees are so simple - even I could make them - it's just wood nailed together with carpet on it. Of course my dad is a carpenter... so maybe things like assembling furniture and making odd wooden shapes comes easily to me... since I watch him do it so much. =P I was actually thinking about making Halifax and my future cat a few nice little things. Maybe I'll go down to Lowe's and check on prices of materials... I could probably end up saving $100 dollars or so... =P

·
Registered
465 Posts
I designed a cat tree for my cats. There's a ramp from one level to another, a hole in the floor of one level (they love to climb up through it and fall through it), and a hammock on the top! And they scratch it a lot too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts