Cat Forum banner

Cat Tree Sale on Amazon

6K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  spirite 
#1 ·
Just a heads up Everyone! I got a notification from Amazon about a cat tree sale!! :blackcat

#2 ·
Something with lots of levels and hidey holes!
That little kitten will hit the "teens" before you know it! :kittyball
Sharon

#5 ·
To be honest you are better to go for a bigger one in the first place. In literally weeks that 8 week old will be zooming up a bigger tree. Kiki is almost 6 months now but by 4 months was zipping up the different platforms and her favourite place now is the top platform from which she surveys her queendom. Lulu has been relegated to the 2nd platform although she seems happy with this.

#14 ·
Get one with as wide a bottom platform as possible. Tall is not as important as placement IMO, but some young cats do love to be way up high. Cats like to look out windows and the current tree you have only has one window high perch. Get a tall one with easily accessible perches so they BOTH can look out. As they age they are not going to want to jump far or climb. Get one where they can easily reach each level without too much effort or strain on joints. That is what I like about mine - it's multi level and each level is not too hard to get to yet it reaches over my head. The top perch is actually taller than the top of the window.

#16 ·
Cats like to look out windows and the current tree you have only has one window high perch. Get a tall one with easily accessible perches so they BOTH can look out. As they age they are not going to want to jump far or climb. Get one where they can easily reach each level without too much effort or strain on joints. That is what I like about mine - it's multi level and each level is not too hard to get to yet it reaches over my head. The top perch is actually taller than the top of the window.
I really think that is a good point, Marcia. I personally like it when both of my look outside and get excited.

#19 ·
EE! I am so excited that I saw this, I really wish I had more space in my upstairs because I'd love to get this one for my guys...

Amazon.com : Go Pet Club Cat Tree, 50W x 26L x 72H, Beige : Pet Supplies

but instead I talked to my rescue that I foster for and they are going to buy me it for the foster kitties. I have plenty of space downstairs in my foster room for it!

& I couldn't help myself so I ordered this one for my babies and plan on putting it infront of a window for them. -> Amazon.com : Trixie Altea Cat Tree (Beige with paw prints) : Pet Supplies

Thanks for letting us know! YAY! -- so excited

#21 ·
Hi Stellar!
Go on Amazon and sign up for an account!
It's free and you can add things to a wishlist...
If those things end up on a sale, you'll be notified by email!
Also if you're doing a specific search for something, Amazon keeps track, and you'll often get notice, if theres a sale! :)

#23 ·
Bon, I think our newest Vendor, CatCondoINC, is offering a Great Deal on Trees too!!
I sure like the looks of them and the Stability is soooooo important, when you have cats that love to play tag!! :D

#24 ·
I love the designs...
Pricey...but very nice...would probably hold up well!
Someday...hopefully, my cats will have a cat tree with condos to play on!! :)

This post has been deleted
#25 ·
I just checked their website, and yes, they even do a price match provided it's available from an online retailer and not a discount or on auction (i.e. overstock or ebay). They also carry a variety of other kitty accessories, like litter boxes, toys, and fountains. I think it's great to have a vendor who actually has kitties of their own, too. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.