Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Very confused. The first time I clicked through the prices were GREAT, so I saved the link to shop tonight.

Now, 30 minutes later ALL the prices have gone up substantially, so, not so great.

Being curious, instead of my saved linked I clicked through again here and, what???? They've gone up again!

Oh, they are all on sale, just not so great. I've never seen a sale change its prices twice within 30 minutes (wish I had a screen shot).

I'll check again tonight, but if they've gone up again, it isn't that great a sale.

I was VERY close to buying another tree, but now they are down to maybe a 10% savings (my FIRST look, I swear I saw some 25% ones), that's not enough bang for the buck, even with free shipping.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I've been wanting a bigger cat tree for a while now but just haven't seen one that jumps out at me. It's either too tall and not wide enough, or has too many "hidey places" which my cats don't like. I've been trying to find a big one with lots of platforms, and one that has 2 of those round hanging hammocks. So far haven't found one like it.

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Jeez, I just undid half of the boys cat tree. They don't seem to use the top platforms much and are just too big for them (body parts hang over the edges).

I made another small cat tree with the parts and gave it to my downstairs neighbor (who just got their first kitten).

I have another half one (2 feet tall) if anyone lives in the PNW and wants it... :p

My guys have so much vertical space in general they don't even bother with their cat trees anymore...

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I wonder if the prices depend on what kind of cyber traffic is generated? I've suspected this on the Amazon site before, too. I did get a great deal on 25# bags of chicken manure from Ozbo.com! I ordered twelve 25 pound bags! The UPS guy now hates me but I saved almost $100 over buying it at the garden center. I use it in the spring before the mulch goes down. I'm probably the only person in the US that bought Chickedy Doo Doo on Black Friday! :kittyturn

·
Registered
828 Posts
Bought another Armarkat yesterday that has two cubbies. I'll merge it into my other one to build one giant tree.

I got a new cat a couple months ago.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I have two 13 pounders, one 11, and a soon to be 10 or 11.... all males, and they monster truck mine.

I was concerned when I first got it, but it's fine.

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ordered an Amarkat last year and it was very good quality - very sturdy! Not sure if they would use that Jacobs ladder, but they might enjoy the rest of it. I'm guessing that hanging scoop thing on top gets used!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.