Cat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat trees

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  TabbyCatQueen 
#1 ·
Those of us that have indoor cats - I guess a fair few of us have cat trees. Lukas is very much an indoor boy (always has been apparently - I adopted him about two weeks ago). So anyway. I'd love to see cat tree pics. Here are the ones I brought for Lukas.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
This is the one I have now, I bought it so Cali could use the different levels as steps to get to the top, her favorite spot. Charlee hangs out on the other levels. Here she is taking a break from teaching etiquette classes.

Attachments

#5 · (Edited)
I got this one years ago when I had 3 indoor cats. It was quite popular. The topmost level was prime real estate and was claimed by "the queen." The only level that the cats didn't use was the bottom one. But it was a good place for me to set a cup of tea or a book.

The cat pod (on the floor in this pic) fits on the top section and Louise, now my only indoor cat, likes to nap there.

Attachments

#8 ·
I have new cats coming, while I have had very old cats for a long time.

Jackson Galaxy recommends having spaces off the floor, where kitty can get mojo and be able to circumvent the room not touching the floor.

I have a setup like this. The trees are not large, but spaced so kitty can run around the room without touching the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.