Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay now this is going to sound ridiculous but it's the God's honest truth. My Cat enjoys watching TV and apparently knows how to turn it on. I live in an apartment alone with her and everyday before I go to work, I turn off the TV of course. Well when I get home from work, the TV is on and my little Percamin is right in front of it watching it. There is no other possible way it could have turned on. I checked for the alarm timer and it wasn't on and nobody goes into my apartment except me. The TV's power button is very easy to access and I guess she picked this up from when I turn on the TV. She's been doing this for about a week now. Also, whenever the TV goes on, she'll go right to it and sit in front of it and watch. Why do you think she's doing this?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Maybe she is fascinated with the flashing lights, etc.
Just like so many people say their cats are obsessed with the laser lights. :?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Magnum likes to watch TV too... Last week he spent hours trying to paw out the olympic flame on the TV... then shaking his paw like it was burnt. I don't think he has ever managed to switch on the TV though, but they do like to change the channels during the best part of whatever I am watching!

·
Registered
637 Posts
That's pretty funny. Tell her she can start paying for part of the bill too..lol :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts