Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the first day of Christmas when I brought home my tree my 12 cats were laughing at me.

On the second day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 2 mangled garlands and my 12 cats laughing at me.

On the third day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 3 missing Wise Men, 2 mangled garlands, and my 12 cats laughing at me.

On the fourth day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 4 males a-spraying, 3 missing Wise Men, 2 mangled garlands, and my 12 cats laughing at me.

On the fifth day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 5 shredded gifts, 4 males a-spraying, 3 missing Wise Men, 2 mangled garlands, and my 12 cats laughing at me.

On the sixth day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 6
fallen angels, 5 shredded gifts, 4 males a-spraying, 3 missing Wise Men, 2 mangled garlands, and my 12 cats laughing at me.

On the seventh day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 7 half-dead rodents, 6 fallen angels, 5 shredded gifts, 4 males a-spraying, 3 missing Wise Men, 2 mangled garlands, and my 12 cats laughing at me.

On the eighth day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 8 shattered ornaments, 7 half-dead rodents, 6 fallen angels, 5 shredded gifts, 4 males a-spraying, 3 missing Wise Men, 2 mangled garlands, and my 12 cats laughing at me.

On the ninth day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 9 chewed-through light strings, 8 shattered ornaments, 7 half-dead rodents, 6 fallen angels, 5 shredded gifts, 4 males a-spraying, 3 missing Wise Men, 2 mangled garlands, and my 12 cats laughing at me.

On the tenth day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 10 tinsel hairballs, 9 chewed-through light strings, 8 shattered ornaments, 7 half-dead rodents, 6 fallen angels, 5 shredded gifts, 4 males a-spraying, 3 missing Wise Men, 2 mangled garlands, and my 12 cats laughing at me.

On the eleventh day of Christmas I saw beneath my tree 11 broken branches, 10 tinsel hairballs, 9 chewed-through light strings, 8 shattered ornaments, 7 half-dead rodents, 6 fallen angels, 5 shredded gifts, 4 males a-spraying, 3 missing Wise Men, 2 mangled garlands, and my 12 cats laughing at me.

On the twelfth day of Christmas I looked at my poor tree! 12 cats a-climbing, 11 broken branches, 10 tinsel hairballs, 9 chewed-through light strings, 8 shattered ornaments, 7 half-dead rodents, 6 fallen angels, 5 shredded gifts, 4 males a-spraying, 3 missing Wise Men, 2 mangled garlands, and my 12 cats laughing at me!

>>>>)

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
That was so funny and so true! You know the cats are hiding all the little ornaments and broken tree parts in the back for them to bat around hehe :p

·
Registered
328 Posts
:lol: Very funny! Every year I end up losing several decorations to Jet. This year: two plastic angels, two wooden stars, a woolly snowman and a straw mouse. He also chewed off the bottom branches of the Christmas tree. :shock:

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
The funny thing is, all the days before Christmas and during that weekend my cats left the tree alone completely. It's still up b/c we're too lazy to put it back in the box, but now they keep swatting at it once or twice a day! I guess that means to put the tree up before all my branches fall off? :lol:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Jeanie said:
Jet has almost outdone the cats in the poem! They didn't eat any branches. Do they have some beaver blood in their veins?? :lol:

Yay! Majicou's back! @@@ >>>(

Thank you - that's very sweet of you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts