Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I recall correctly, I think someone said in a post there's a video that shows cats and if you play it they might watch TV? If so, there a name to the video or is it on a channel like animal planet?

·
Banned
410 Posts
I saw a video/dvd at Complete Petmart. It had birds and stuff that may interest a cat. The price was kind of high, but the last time I was in there--they had marked it down. They were actually playing it in the store--it looked like it would get a cat's attention. I believe it was called The Pet Sitter. I'd like to try it for my kitties.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes!!! I love these videos. I haven't actually bought any yet, but I've only heard good things. Also at the official website you can download long clips to test out before buying! I sat Dagda down in front of the computer and she LOVED it, so I'll definantly be getting one or two pretty soon. =) Anyway, here's the website:

http://www.catgift.com

·
Registered
328 Posts
It's so sweet when cats watch TV. If a wildlife documentary ever comes on, my cat rushes up to the screen and stares at all the mice and birds! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts