Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I would like to share some photos of our cats, that I took last weekend.

We took a couple of days off and travelled 300 km (190 miles) to spend some time in summer bungalows. We were on the motorway mostly, so the ride took us about three hours. Cats were not amused, but we didn't want to leave them home alone either. Apart from meowing on the beginning of the road they were rather calm and survived the journey without incident.

We met a new cat, who was paroling the site. We shared some leftovers from our cats' supper, which he gladly accepted. Albert was interested in getting to know him better (for good or for worse), but we kept him indoors.

The next day we took our cats outside, on the lashes. Since they live indoors, the open space was sort of a shock for them.

Albert:

Ursjusz:

Arwena:

And finally, as an unknown cat I met on completly different ocasion :)

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Awww....it looks like a good time was had by all! Gorgeous cats, Great shots!:)

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
What beautiful photos! I love the expressions on your kitties' faces - none of them seems too sure about this new situation, though Arwena looks a bit more confident than the boys. They're all so cute. :) None of them objected to the harness and leash?

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there!

Thanks for all the kind words regarding our cats and photos :)

They are in general scared of the outdoors, since they spend all their time indoors. I believe they don't mind harnesses, since they are used to wearing them. It's all the sounds, smells and excitements of the open space...

Arwena is our alpha, so she is more confident than the boys indeed.

Albert is still recovering from his illness, but he seems to be getting better - we are going to visit our vet on the weekend, so I will put update on his status in separate thread.

Best Regards!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts