Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep reading that cat water fountains are good for a cat's health.

However, I cannot seem to find a decent one. A big problem is the pump is adequate for decent water flow. I just bought one that died after a month.

I went to several "review" sites and they have top rated some of the very some fountains I found to be POSes.

Does anyone know of a good cat fountain (to support 5 cats)?

·
Registered
44 Posts
We use the Petmate Deluxe Fresh Flow Cat water fountain for our three cats. One of them would drink from the sink and sometimes the toilet, and this has pretty much stopped him. He actually drinks from the top of the water flow, the other two drink from the bowl.

Pros: Good flow, holds a lot of water, cats like it, $43 on Amazon
Cons: Kind of loud when water is low, has a filter but can still get mildewy and needs to be washed

We just bought a second one for downstairs, and we've had the first over 10 years and it still works great.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Check out Thirsty Cat Fountains. My little one loves hers and drinks more now than ever before.

Larry

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
The one I bought was the piazza type. The motor runs so quitely and the bowl is wide enough that she doesn’t get her wiskers wet. I also give my girl filtered water. I clean the bowl once a week. She makes me so happy when I see her drinking.

Regards
Larry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts