Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I've registered on this to get advice from anyone else who has a cat with CH. Our baby Klopp is really struggling. He's literally dragging himself along the floor...he's a follower, I'm now carrying him everywhere with me as I'm terrified he'll fall and break bones. I work shifts as a nurse, but there's always someone home to look after him. Does anyone else worry so much?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Sorry, L, that your Klopp is having problems getting around. I've only read about cats with CH so can't offer much advice. His Vet should be able to help you with your concerns, but if you don't feel that they are, you could take him elsewhere.

You probably already have done this, but go on-line and get as much info as you can, and there are sites you could check out that specifically deal with CH. Some cats can use walkers to get around so that's also something you could consider. But again, make sure you check all that out with a professional.

And yes, we worry about everything! The important thing is to not get too stressed out about it. Cats sense our moods and if we're anxious, they can become anxious, and that not healthy either physically or emotionally for anybody. Take a few deep breaths, gather as much info as you can, come up with a plan, and focus on giving Klopp the best life you can. That's the best that any of us can do!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts