Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
I deleted links to two other cat forums in the thread asking what other forums people belong to. It was a new member Littlekitty. I hope she's not offended. It was bound to happen in a thread asking for the names of other sites!

Here's my pm:

Hi, Littlekitty. Welcome to the Cat Forum. I hope you're enjoying the forums and post often. I'm sorry, but I had to delete the names of the two cat foums you mentioned. I'm sure you understand why catman doesn't allow links to forums that are our competitors. (The rule is 1,j. Of course it is our "job" as mods to remind our members when they forget! Thanks for your cooperation.

I'll look forward to reading all about you and your pets.
Jeanie

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Whoops! I had to edit Mike's response too, so I made a request that no links to cat forums should be posted. I was pleasant, so I hope noone will be offended. Otherwise, we will be spending the next few days editing and writing PMs! Mike--and all of you have been so kind and understanding during my bereavement.

:twisted: Nasty old mod! :cry:

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Whoops! I posted this in the wrong thread! Would a mod help me, please? :) Seriously, there is no way to split a thread, is there? Or to combine a thread? Will this be possible when you get the new program?
I meant to start a new one. I think anyone with common sense would understand that you don't want to pay for space advertising the Cat Site! Mike is a friend; I'm not worried about him.

I think I'll lie down for a little while. Will you and Bean take over for a while. I can't go through Survivor and the Apprentice withdrawal! :roll:

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Both Littlekitty and Mike were very nice. Mike and I have become friends since he joined and Littlekitty replied:
To: Jeanie
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:22 am
Subject: Re: Hi!
Whoops sorry about that:)...... Won't happen again .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.