Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i was trying to catch a local stray, always a sweet cat, comes close to you when giving food, likes attention and is very friendly. Friday (July17) i seen her arm is dangling, definitely broken, probably ran over by car when sleeping (is my guess).

My question, i'm trying to catch her, she wont let me lure into the carrycase, she's now very scared, maybe in pain and doesnt want anyone to touch her. Any tips or help about how can safely catch her? I called a few nearby vets and they dont have nets/poles for catching.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Zach

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
If you can get close enough to her you could throw a blanket over her and bundle her in it quickly, then put her in a cat carrier. She definitely sounds like she needs vet care. If her broken arm was caused by an animal bite, she's in danger of getting an infection.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Havent been able to find her the last couple days, still going to her area and trying. Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
Btw, i'm stuck in a country since c19, animal control here doesn't have same services as U.S. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts