Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Under my profile, posts made, I found these: Note the first post listed. It's from this forum. Can the members see these? I'm probably worried about nothing, but it worried me to see it.

Topic: Edit
Jeanie

Replies: 2
Views: 12
Forum: Moderator Forum Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:52 pm Subject: Edit
I removed the word "balls" and the name of Jesus from Luftballoons post in the Mating thread in the breeding forum, and wrote to her and explained that we have to make sure the forum is family friendl ...
Topic: Big Brother V
Jeanie

Replies: 17
Views: 125
Forum: The Lounge Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:38 pm Subject: Big Brother V
Good idea. I don't like arrogant people who ridicule people, especially when it's men lording it over women. Jase is one of the worst yet. That group is learning that they can't take everything for ...
Topic: one kitten out, others inside

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
No, you can see them there because you are an admin. If you log out and view as a guest or make a dummy account, and did the same again you wont be able to see those posts.

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The reason I was concerned is that the opening reads somthing like: "4200 posts found," which is fewer than the posts I actually have, so I didn't expect to see any of those mod forum posts. I'm glad someone hasn't broken into the forum again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts