Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just went shopping to get bedroom furniture, so I popped into the pet shop and got catnip spray and I sprayed the scratch posts with it and it is so funny the cats went completly mad for it, I'm hoping this will stop them scratching the furniture

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The pet shop also had, catnip grass to grow your self, catnip, catnip treats as well as a whole host of catnip toys, really great selection.

·
Registered
328 Posts
My friend got some catnip spray for her Persian. It's powerful stuff! The kitten goes completely crazy whenever she gets a whiff of it - rolling around, purring and mewing.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Have you tried the catnip bubbles? If so, how do you like them? I would like to get some to drive Penny of the walls!! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: funny to watch her w/ catnip!!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
my cat also LOVES that stuff, i spray it on his scratching post and he goes mad for it, scratches it all up, bites it, hisses at it(i dont know why he does that, its like that only time he ever hisses)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't seen the bubbles maybe I wasn't looking hard enough lol, mind you had my fiance out with me and you know what men are like in shops so it was really a matter of getting in and out as fast as possible before he could start moaning. :lol:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yeah, my Dad does the same thing. Yet, he's the one to go grocery shopping, but still wants to get out fast!! :roll: You can find the bubbles a any Petco or Petsmart. I just prefer Petco cause it's cheaper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts