Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, and welcome back!!!
well, the other day me and my boyfriend went out and bought Sasha one of those cardboard scratch pads to try and prevent her from ripping up the carpet next to her food. well, they always come with those little bags of cat nip, and at first i didnt think anything of it. but then, my bf accidentally left it out, and the next thing i knew, Sasha had ripped the bag open and began to eat it :shock: . she ingested about a quarter of the bag, but i think she seemed ok. is this bad for her? and will she get sick? should i not let her eat it, even in small amounts? thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, Mario did that too, and then he ran through the house, attached himself to a wall, and pulled the paper out of it.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
My first apartment was across the hall from a pot dealer. Sabby and I were visiting her one night when he got really excited about something in the cubby of her coffee table. He managed to wedge himself into the cubby and pull a baggy of some plant material out. Angie went to take it away from him, but he wouldn't let go. The baggy broke and he started rolling around in it and eating it. I was mortified. I don't smoke pot and I certainly had no intention of buying this huge baggy... I scooped Sabby up and put him back in my apartment. Angie was laughing when I got back. She just said, "Well, at least I know what that is now." Somebody had given her a baggy of catnip instead of pot. Must've been quality stuff, too...Sabby's eyes were glazed over for a good long time. And that was Sabby's first exposure to catnip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts