Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a outside cat who’s Also a family cat. So this new annoying cat has showed up in my apartment. He literally almost killed my cat by strangling him! Is there anything at all I can do to keep this nasty cat away?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I think more information would help.
How did this cat get into your apartment in the first place? You say it was in your apartment.
Or, is the cat outside your apartment building and your cat goes outside and then has been attacked?

If is outside, there's really nothing you can do to make the cat leave. The cat is simply going to go where he or she wants to go, just as your cat does when outside. You can protect your cat by keeping him or her inside, which is safer for a cat all around. The thing is, you don't know if this cat is a stray or if the cat belongs to someone who, like you, lets their cat go outside. This is one of the reasons I never let my cats go outside.

·
Registered
Andy and Bugsy, best buds!
196 Posts
Strangling him? I don't think I have ever heard of a cat strangling another one. They sometimes look like that when they are playing. Is this post for real?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts