Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I was pretty much forced to move in temporarily with my mother-in-law and it hasn't been good. I have two cats and she has 4 cats and several kittens(one of her cats is nursing). When I moved in two of her cats had worms and were way too skinny. One has some kind of issue where her eye is leaking brown liquid and she is constantly sneezing. Another one of her cats had a fight with stray cats that she let inside whenever they wanted to(he had really bad wounds that were deep and she never took him to the vet). Most of them are not vaccinated and go outside whenever. She didn't have a litter box at all and she expected them to poop outside only. Several of them were pooping all over the house when I got here and still are.
My cats are indoor cats and I have been getting them their shots. The city I came from and planning to move back to isn't a good place to have outdoor cats(for safety reasons and because of the law). She basically told me that she is going to have the cats go in and out as they please and if I don't want mine outside I will have to keep them confined to my room(something I don't want to do).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts