Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have four cats and a rabbit. I tried to introduce them (one cat at a time), because and article I read said that they can form friendships. One of my cats, Clover, was just very interested in the rabbit, Oliver, until he ran up to her, and then she ran away. Another cat, Jasper, seemed very annoyed by the rabbit going up to him, but didn't do anything. Later when they met again, as soon as Oliver started to run away (not out of fear), Jasper ran after him to pounce (I stopped him). Another cat just leapt for him, and the fourth is terrified of Oliver. Have any of you gotten cats and bunnies to have a good relationship with each other?

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Pebbles runs away from my rabbits (I have 3 all together)
Vienna and wesley (wesley is a male rabbit) are in love *lol* when wesley was a house rabbit he would chase vienna and she was chase him, oh how i wish i had my videa camera then. Smeagle, screech and butch are a bit iffy over the rabbits.
None have ever tried to attack them although that said i would never leave them alone together either.

·
Registered
821 Posts
My friend has 4 cats and 1 rabbit. The rabbit LOVES the cats. It actually tends to get too "friendly" with one specific cat....and after it's done my friend actually has to clean the cat off. Gross eh? Hopefully your rabbit won't do that!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts