Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

He was rolling around and meowing to get my attention before this in the chair. And then he sat on the arm with his butt on the chair with his feet curled under staring at me. And eventually fell asleep like this.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
It appears that the fan is blowing on his face, which I believe cats don't like. So all in all, one would think he should be very uncomfortable there. :lol:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Oh my, how funny and yet so adorble. My cats like the fan too but not they don't ever lie THAT close.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Oh my god, that is SOOOO funny!
I love it when cats do silly things like that.....that is a totally priceless picture!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
Super cute!! Love it :D . Yep cats are blessed with a most flexible chassis so that they sleep standing on their head, all twisted, etc (though like's been said, kids do it too for sure, that draping over something is a fav)..I never seen a cat sleep that close to the fan, mine loves fans..at a certain distance

·
Registered
69 Posts
My cat is literally bent over backwards and twisted in opposite directions when he sleeps. I've never seen any animal of any kind sleep like that.

My parents have a cat that would sleep on a wood pile.

Their cats also will plop down in the middle of the living room, look up at the ceiling fan, then look at my parents, then up at the ceiling fan, and then at my parents, until my parents finally turned the ceiling fan on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts