Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loved this photo I ran across while wasting my time surfing looking at cats on the internet. Like I dont see enough cats each day, I cruise the internet to see more!

·
Premium Member
8,627 Posts
Sometimes when an animal Special is on NatGeo...my cats will resemble this and it always cracks me up! :D

·
Registered
719 Posts
Same here... especially when a documentary has accurately captured the sounds of the birds, my cats will glue themselves to the TV screen, and start looking around when they fly off screen, lol.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
That is hilarious! You know, my ER vets, they have tv's in their exam rooms, and they have videos of fish swimming in the ocean, with sounds, and the few times we have been in there, my cats are mesmerized by it. Their heads follow the fish all around the screen, it is hilarious. Reminds me of this picture.

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
You've just given me a great idea! My husband and I will be gone for 4 days at the end of this month and we'll be having a cat sitter come twice a day to feed/clean boxes, feed fish, etc. She also is more than willing to stay around and socialize and play for at least an hour at a time, but at least two of our cats will not socialize with anyone but us lol. Not sure how the newest cat will react to strangers as we haven't had anyone over since we got him. We do have a small-ish tv we can set up for them with a dvd player though, which may help to entertain. Going to order some of these dvds today!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts