Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello...I have four cats, two of them (females) which now don't get along. They are all fixed and have been in the family for 4 years now. Within the last few weeks one of the female cats will not leave the other female alone. She will chase her out of every room and has gotten to the point were, Diva, will not come out from the bathroom...we now have to feed her there...how can I help this situation??? what can i do to get them to love each other again???

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hopefully you will get some good replies here, this cat forum is the best. In my opinion, time will probably take care of the problem. I have 6 indoor cats and a couple of them seem to fight all the time. Cat's have strange behavior. I know two of mine, just today, were fighting terrible when those two have never fought before.

Sometimes, I think, a cat just wants to spend a little time showing another who is boss, or at least trying to. LoL!

If it becomes too serious or goes on too long, giving your Vet a call is a good idea. That can never hurt. Good luck! :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have one cat, in my house of 7, that always seems to be the outcast. She is also my oldest at 14. We pretty much just "watch her back" all the time. When she sticks with us she knows she safe. Someone is just about always home. When we aren't, she just goes sleeps somewhere. She seems very content and happy so we aren't worried.

Sometimes heirarchy(sp?) changes in the house and little spats break out. Make sure there are not any outside cats coming to the doors and windows to aggravate the problem. Distract the trouble maker with more one on one play time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts