Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Oh that's just so funny and true. The girls have stockings with toys and new treats and a new interactive toy which I wrapped with cat nip. hope they love

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
MowMow found his today. It's been in my car for weeks and I brought it up by accident. I was going to leave it there until tomorrow night.

It's an epic new 'soft' (blanket). He explored the shopping back and started kneading it right way so I un wrapped it and put it on the bed. He likes it so much he ate lunch AND dinner on it, I couldn't coax him away from it. Best 3.00 ever spent.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Where did you find it, Krissy? I'm looking for some inexpensive blankets for my kitties. Midnight, Momo and Noodles all love my robe, but not at the same time. And I love my robe too, so I'd like to be able wear it and not have to worry about a fuzzy feline laying (lying?) on top of it.

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Winco. Bright play dough blue and super fuzzy.

Kmart had some for 2.99 that I picked up. Book and Neelix love them but MowMow doesn't like the acrylic feel of them.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Krissy,
Is it a "furry" type blanket then?

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I'll have to see if there's a Kmart near me. If I can get five blankets for $15, I'll do it. I'll Google Winco, too. There's one where my sister-in-law lives, but I don't think they've made down to my part of California.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol. My company gave us throw blankets as Christmas gifts. One year it was a microsuede material which my dog loves. The next year it was a really velvety soft material. Daryl lays on it all the time and kneads it. A few of my coworkers were horrified that I "gave them to my pets." The ones who have pets totally understood. :)

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
It's not the artificial fur type, I tried those and he doesn't care for them. It's a polyester, but one that's like fleece with a really thick and high 'nap'.

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Here we go.

This might help see the nap. Winco had it in the same aisle as the pet food/cat litter. It was at the end across from the canning goods and near the potting soil.

He's still glued to it this morning. He's doing his morning bath on it now.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Zoe got a cat tree that was set up last weekend.
I had to entice her with catnip first, but now she absolutely loves it.
It's got scratchy stuff on the posts too, so when I get a clawed cat in the future, I'll be set, already got three scratching posts in one tree.
But I figured since I'm going to be moving to a fairly small apartment in summer Zoe would need something to get lots of exercise on.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I bought a really soft blank at Disney World several years ago. Caspian used it as his bed for several months. He hasn't touched it in a while. I think it's time for me to reclaim my blanket.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Krissy, that blue/green really sets off MowMow's Gorgeous colors!!
Yep, that a blanket my kitties would also go crazy over! The softer, the better!!:D

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
This morning (Christmas) my 7 foster babies were SO over the top affectionate. We had some snuggle time then they got a serving of tuna fish and a ----- wait for it!.....drum roll.......

A NEW CARDBOARD BOX!! Yes, their very favorite thing every! They chew on them and generally tear them to shreds, but they LOVE playing in them. A new box with a hole in the top and one in the side! It must be Christmas - oh wait!, it is!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts