Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a child's play and crawl tunnel today at Toy'r'us for my dog Moxie to do some agility inside, because it is NEVER going to stop raining!

Moxie liked it. Kobie LOVED it. He says that the dog misses the subtle intricacies that make this toy so great. You can play in it, on it, or under it, you can play alone, bring a friend, or even let the dog join in.

Videos of kitty cuteness, oh, and Moxie too.

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Moxie just ran over the cat! 8O

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Great videos! Bet Kobie didn't know what hit him when Moxie went over him :lol:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, Moxie likes to play bowling for kitties. She seems to have absolutely no regard for their rights to exist in the same house. I think she has the "maybe if I ignore them, they will go away" attitude towards the cats. She can't understand why I keep so many of them laying around the house. :lol: Dogs. They just don't get it.

·
Banned
11,026 Posts
Such a cool tunnel 8) and my fav colour too :D . I want to get Baby something like that, but I don't know if she would use it or not :? .

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
DesnBaby said:
Such a cool tunnel 8) and my fav colour too :D . I want to get Baby something like that, but I don't know if she would use it or not :? .
If not, try selling it on craigslist, I see people doing that all the time. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts