Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Razzle asked about non-fiction books about cats.

I thought it would be fun to see what you're reading in cat fiction.

My current favorite is "We Are The Cat: Life Through The Eyes of
the Royal Feline" by Terry Bain.

Anyone reading books in the series "The Cat Who..." by Lilian
Jackson Brown?

Harv

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have not tried any cat fiction yet. I tend towards short true story anthologies. However, with two freshly adopted cats, I have a case of cats on the brain! Now would be a great time to read some cat fiction. I often read science fiction. My recently deceased cat, Frankenstein, was named after a cat in a sci-fi book, "Red Dwarf" by Grant Naylor (I think).

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not tried any cat fiction yet. I tend towards short true story anthologies. However, with two freshly adopted cats, I have a case of cats on the brain! Now would be a great time to read some cat fiction. I often read science fiction. My recently deceased cat, Frankenstein, was named after a cat in a sci-fi book, "Red Dwarf" by Grant Naylor (I think).
The original "Frankenstein" is by Mary Shelley. It's very early science fiction.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
The original "Frankenstein" is by Mary Shelley. It's very early science fiction.
I think he's referring to the the character "the cat" in Grant Naylor's book, Red Dwarf. The cat had no name but he was the humanoid descendant of a modern house cat called Frankenstein

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.